Do you want to get rid of dry skin? There are simple changes to do in your natural skin care in order to reduce the dry feeling in your skin and bring back its health. You should not follow the same routine you’re doing if that is drying your skin. What’s worse is that dry air can make it even drier and prone to developing fine lines and wrinkles. So if you want to reduce the dry, flaky and chapped skin feeling and appearance, then check out the following tips, including using homemade moisturiser for dry skin.
Simple Changes to Get Rid of Dry Skin
Here are some simple changes to do in your skincare routine help you battle with the wrinkles, fine lines and age spots and get rid of dry skin.
1. When taking a shower, be sure to close the bathroom door and don’t go beyond 10 minutes of taking a shower. You should also avoid using hot water, but warm water. In addition, use a fragrance-free and gentle cleanser. You must also get enough of cleanser and remove oil and dirt, as well as avoid using too much of it in creating a lather.
2. When done, pat your skin gently with a towel, not rub your skin with it. You must also apply a homemade moisturiser for dry skin immediately within one minute. Choose a specific moisturizer that works for dry skin, and a few of these include rich lotions, creams and ointments.
3. For the best results, you may want to use organic creams or lotions for dry skin. In addition, find those that contain jojoba oil, olive oil or Shea butter. Also, ingredients that help dry skin include lactic acid and lanolin. You must also carry a lightweight and non-greasy hand cream, and always use it after washing your hands to get rid of the dryness.
4. For your lips, wear lip balm, which works in healing dry and irritated lips. Avoid using those that cause tingling and sting to the lips, and switch to one that don’t cause this reaction.
5. You must also choose unscented products as much as possible if you have sensitive and dry skin. On the other hand, avoid using skin care products containing alcohol and fragrance.
6. Use a Dry Skin Cream especially in the cold winter season. It will help in soothing and healing skin. You can depend on it to stimulate the function of your skin, especially in terms moisturization. This product does not also contain parabens, and it is not tested on animals.
Follow these dry skin tips and achieve silky, smooth skin. Make sure to remember these as a part of your skin care routine to avoid flakiness and chapped skin especially in the winter. Did you like this article about dry skin tips, such as using a homemade moisturiser for dry skin? Share it with social media friends today!