A natural foot cream prevents dry feet, one of the most annoying sights to have. Your feet carry you around and take you to places. Just like your hands, face and body, they also deserve special care and attention to avoid dryness, flakiness and itchiness. For tips to know about washing and moisturizing your feet, see the following things to remember aside from using a quality foot cream.
6 Simple Foot Care Tips
1. Avoid moisturizing between your toes. Pay attention to the area after washing your feet. These places are where most bacteria build up, creating the perfect breeding ground for foot infection and foul odor, as well as Athlete’s Foot.
2. You should moisturize the heels and the soles of your feet.
3. Avoid over-soaking your feet. When washing, you must use warm, not hot water. Otherwise, hot water will strip away the natural oils on your feet. However, use cold water if you have Athlete’s foot. Avoid using moisturizer while you still have the condition. You must also ask for an antifungal topical solution or ointment for it.
4. Your feet have to stay comfortable and dry. Avoid using too much moisturizer that you’re slipping on your slippers. Apply only a small amount of the product and pat it a couple of times before wearing slippers or socks.
5. Spend a few minutes before bedtime to massage and take care of your feet. Wash them before sleeping with gentle soap and pat them dry. When done, apply a foot cream like the Funky Feet Foot Balm. It’s a natural foot cream product that helps in battling bacteria buildup. It also keeps your feet smelling great and staying well nourished.
6. Don’t be too hard on your feet. Avoid cutting toenails too much right down, or else you will have in grown nails. You should not also be tempted of getting rid of hard skin too much with a pumice stone, or you might suffer from broken skin and soreness. Feet infection may follow if you’d have broken skin.
7. For a weekly routine, you may want to soak your feet in warm water. Avoid soaking on a daily basis, as doing so will strip natural oils away. Gently rub hard skin but not too much. You may also want to use a scrubbing product to do it instead of a pumice stone.
Follow these natural foot care tips and don’t skip on natural foot cream for the best results. Take care of your feet and notice the big difference today!