Why use sun-tanning lotion, alternatives

mandy white

Why use sun-tanning lotion, alternatives

Postby mandy white » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:47 am

The best sun tanning lotion 2015 has had made enormous market sales. I am a fan of sun tanning. Now, I want to know specific reasons we must use sun-tanning lotions. Or do you know any alternatives instead of using it. What sun tanning methods do you use for yourself? Thank you to those who would reply.
Folk Artist

Re: Why use sun-tanning lotion, alternatives

Postby Folk Artist » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:49 am

I would say that both tanning lotions and sunscreens are loaded with toxic chemicals, that can damage our health and our skin as well. One great natural alternative is coconut oil- which is a great option- it will nourish and hydrate your skin and has a SPF of 2-8, which is quite low in terms of SPF- so if you have pale skin, I would limit the time with your exposure to the sun with coconut oil. You need to find one that is virgin and cold pressed though- you could check out a brand(on Amazon)called Vita Coco organic virgin coconut oil !
peter jackson

Postby peter jackson » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:14 am

People use tanning lotions to achieve their desired tan skin tone. If you choose to tan outdoors, it is recommended to use a tanning lotion that contains sunscreen with high SPF so you will be protected from harmful, cancer-causing UV rays while you tan. An alternative to sun tanning is tanning indoors using tanning beds and tanning lamps. There are indoor tanning lotions that are designed to block articial UV rays yet do not provide protection from actual sunlight. There are different types of indoor tanning products such as basic tanning accelerators and bronzers.
jonathan miller

Postby jonathan miller » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:15 am

There are other alternatives to sun tanning methods. People can get that tan look without having to spend hours in the sun. There are those who go for airbrush spray tans, self-tanning lotions, tanning towelettes, bronzers and body make-up. There is also a tanning salon where a professional will apply a spray tanner on the entire body.

Return to “Self Tanners”