Dry skin

iamawriter

Re: Dry skin

Postby iamawriter » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:52 am

nangk08 wrote:
iamawriter wrote:
nangk08 wrote:

Thanks for the list! Some I knew, some I didn't, specially sweet potatoes, didn't know this particular property of the sweet potatoes. How about almonds? They too are good for keeping the skin moist and soft I guess.

Sweet potatoes have got a bad name but in reality it is packed with goodness. I eat sweet potato quite often. As for almonds you are right there but don't you think they are expensive? We must try to get the results from cheaper items.

You are right, almonds are indeed expensive. We can find equally good benefits from comparatively cheaper products. I think even citrus fruits are very good for keeping the skin moist and healthy.

I must confess I prefer the taste of pea nuts to almonds and pea nuts too are packed with goodness. Sadly citrus fruits do not agree with me. Anything sour I am allergic to. I just made pickle from star fruit. I like it so much and today my tongue is burning because I over ate it (lol)
anupamas2

Postby anupamas2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:33 am

I went to a dermatologist with my problem. However, it did not help. My skin did get cured after applying the cream she had prescribed. But it returned back after some time.
Now I have decided to go to Ayurvedic therapy. Maybe what I have is not just dry skin but something else.
KellyGeo

Postby KellyGeo » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:54 am

I have never had any issues like dry skin, what I know is that I have a very sensitive skin. But all I can say is that I make use of cussons Vaseline and it makes my skin looks good and well moisturized.
Hardcore_Sommers

Postby Hardcore_Sommers » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:45 am

Take supplements like Vitamin E and Anti-oxidants to help your skin from the inside. After taking a shower , You should apply some coconut oil to your skin. Do it before sleeping because it will be uncomfortable to be oily at the office or school.

Calendula Ointment With Essential Oils is also good, It is a product you can purchase from this website's store.It have no harsh chemicals.
Rav723

Postby Rav723 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:42 pm

Try to use skin care products that contains organic ingredients like Vitality26. I use their face cream and serum and I'm so happy with the result. My acne was gone. I also use their serum as my make up base. Try it and see for yourself. They have 100% money back guarantee. Here's their website. Vitality26.com
nick007

Postby nick007 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:11 pm

Hello, for dry skin the best solution is drink more water to hydrate your skin and body. because mine skin is also dry. so i always drink plenty of water and the other what i do is i use hydrate cream for moisturize my skin. there is the virginic hydrate moisturize cream which i have been using since i got dry and specially it is actually worthy for winters as well.
https://virginic.com/collections/moisturizers
thank you.
theskinstore

Postby theskinstore » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:24 pm

Use Moisturiser like Cetaphil, Sebamed
www.theskinstore.in
theskinstore

Postby theskinstore » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:28 am

Use Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion for the best results, It's a safe product to use. Aveeno is clinically proven to improve the health of dry skin in 1 day with significant improvement in 2 weeks. Formulated with Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients, it helps prevent and protect dry skin for a full 24 hours.
www.theskinstore.in
ohthatglowessentials

Postby ohthatglowessentials » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:09 pm

Dry Skin is a major problem that occurs at any age caused by medications, hormone imbalances, or skin condition. Most people use moisturizers to repair their skin. But according to me, carrier oils for dry skin are the best solution to help relieve your symptoms and add moisture to your skin.

Return to “Moisturizers”