Whаt саn bе dоnе tо prоtесt thе nаils frоm gеtting yеllоw?

AlexZ

Whаt саn bе dоnе tо prоtесt thе nаils frоm gеtting yеllоw?

Postby AlexZ » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:05 pm

Whilе prеvеntiоn is bеst, if yоu аlrеаdy suffеr frоm disсоlоrеd nаils, I suggеst yоu tо usе whitеning tооthpаstе. Just аs it rеmоvеs stаins frоm yоur tееth, whitеning tооthpаstе саn bе usеd tо brightеn yеllоwеd nаils. Simply аpply а bit оf whitеning tооthpаstе tо еасh nаil аnd rub it in. Lеt it sit fоr а fеw minutеs thеn wаsh оff with wаtеr. Rеpеаt thе prосеss fоr а whоlе wееk... Whаt is yоur оpiniоn?
DR KOKIL AGARWAL

Re: Whаt саn bе dоnе tо prоtесt thе nаils frоm gеtting yеllоw?

Postby DR KOKIL AGARWAL » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:41 am

Does this really work? Wow.

Thank you for such an amazing and easy to do method. Yellow nails are a very common thing and especially after regular cooking. Toothpastes are an easily accessible material and that to very easy to apply. A few minted daily can really help to improve the quality of nails.
Vyck

Postby Vyck » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:35 am

There's this really funny youtuber that says that yellow nails aren't actually anything to worry about.

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1b_Fnz-aIk

In here, she explains where that comes from, and why there's nothing to worry about. Yellowish nails certainly look ugly and unhealthy but at least it's good to know that there isn't actually any danger to it. Better yellow, healthy and strong nails that white, unhealthy and weak nails.
Heatman

Postby Heatman » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:45 am

I think that it's part of what one does in terms of job that makes one's turn yellow or remain white. Those that work in factories normally have yellowish nails as result of getting in contact with lots of chemicals. If this is the case, always try and wear gloves to prevent you nails from getting in content with chemicals which may turn it into yellow color.
nangk08

Postby nangk08 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:53 am

I tend to get yellow nails on my toes if I let the nail polish sit on them for long periods. When it happens, I just rub a lemon peel on the nails for a few days before bath to get rid of the yellow pallor. It works. I didn't know that toothpaste could do that too, thanks for the tip.
wallet

Postby wallet » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:05 pm

To prevent the yellow nail you should use gloves when you are doing things that will harm your nails. I didn't know that the toothpaste helps to get white nails, I know that banana peel is good for this.
Hova

Postby Hova » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:39 pm

You can actually use toothpaste to bleach your nails? It seems like every time I get on this forum I always end up learning a new thing. That is one good hack right there, thanks mate.

Return to “Hand Creams”