Eco by Sonya Organic & Natural Invisible Tan 150ml

  • Brand: Eco by Sonya
  • Product Code: 1000169
  • Availability: In Stock


Eco by Sonya Organic & Natural Invisible Tan 150ml

Besides bringing an amazing tan, Eco by Sonya Organic and Natural Invisible Tan is a moisturizer that helps in hydrating both the face and the body. It has several natural ingredients such as Glyceryl Stearate, Avocado Oil, Flower Extracts, Fruit Extracts etc. which help in providing the adequate nourishment to the skin.

This tan can be applied twice on your skin and the best thing is that it will not stain the clothes that you are wearing when applied on the body. It should be kept for 8 hours to get the best results. It is composed of 80% organic material and remaining 20% natural material. It is thus absolutely safe for your skin. Also, the unpleasant tanning smell is not there.

It is perfectly suitable for medium to olive skin tones but can also be used for other skin types. For best results it should be used after scrubbing the exfoliating it using skin with Pink Himalayan Body Scrub and Extreme Skin Exfoliant glove.

Ingredients: Aloe Bardadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Dihydroxyacetone, Glyceryl Stearate, Persea Gratissma (Avocado) Oil*, Macadamia Terifolia Seed Oil*, Glycerin*, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin*, Tocopherol Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Lenconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Limonene. *Certified Organic, ** Natural.

Reviews (0)

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good